An agenda is a crucial document for any meeting; it allows you to identify the important parts for discussion. Equally as important is an agenda item i.e. the sub-points of the agenda that make it up as a whole.
You can add agenda Items on Shaparency by doing the following:
- Go to the meetings module, click on your upcoming meeting and add an event.
- Give your agenda item a title; you can do this by typing in the heading box.
- Add a description to your agenda item (this will give more details to the shareholders);
- Assign an owner responsible for discussing the agenda item.'
- Add a time frame to discuss the agenda item in the meeting.
- If needed, attach any related tasks to the item.
- Once completed, your agenda item will show on the agenda for the upcoming meeting. If you need to build your agenda further with more agenda items, then repeat this process.